If at least one of these statements resonates with you then please continue to read below:
- “I want more time in my life to do what makes me truly happy.”
- “If I had a just a few hundred (or thousand) more dollars per month I could have… X.”
- “I’m so happy to be a parent, but I am freaked out that I can’t afford what’s about to come.”
- “It’s always been my dream to travel the world and never have to wake up to an alarm clock.”
- “I just don’t do well with bosses.”
Still reading? I thought so. Millions upon millions of people go through life doing it the expected way. Go to college, get a good 9-5 job, get benefits, get promoted, save for retirement and live on a percentage of their salary for the remainder of their life. Sometimes that plan works great for people. Others choose to become entrepreneurs and buy a franchise or open a store/office, which typically means overhead and expenses at least in the hundreds of thousands. If you’re like me, you don’t fit into either of those categories.
People have often told me that I should develop my own line of nutrition products. My answer: “Heck no! I do not want the headache of dealing with ingredients, labeling, employees, contracts blah blah blah.”
That is the opposite of freedom ‘n’ flexibility! (However, properly done, one can attain that after years of hard work without nearly enough vacation.)
So what is the opportunity? Becoming an Arbonne Independent Consultant like me: buying your personal care and nutrition products from your own online store and telling other people to shop from their own store and training them to share it with others.
Wait! Am I talking about networking marketing?
If your defenses just went up, let me help you figure out why. Have you been tricked into going to a meeting where you were told it was one thing and it turned out to be a hard-pressure sales situation? Well I have, and it was while I was already working in the business. Thirty minutes into the presentation I figured out what was going on, and my friend and I laughed hysterically until I got angry. THIS is the exact reason I have to spend time re-educating people and calming their fears. OR have you been hassled by a friend who won’t take no for an answer? I have, and it was so irritating. My question to you is: do you think that is the fault of the network marketing industry or the person and/or sales training that person received?
So what makes this any different? Arbonne has a culture of training our consultants to share, educate and focus on personal growth. “Nobody likes a hard sell! ” “Be direct about why you are calling.” “Sprinkle some Arbonne tidbits and then walk away.” . . . are all statements that our leaders repeat again and again. While everyone makes mistakes, and there is always a learning curve in how to be direct yet tactful, there is pride in our culture of sharing as opposed to selling.
- Generate residual income. (AKA earning money while you sleep or decide to go spend the summer in Italy.)
- Be in business FOR yourself but not BY yourself. (We work with teams to train, share materials, attend/stage marketing events, etc.)
- Be your own boss. (You decide when it’s time to give yourself a raise, take the afternoon off, take care of a sick loved one…)
- Receive FREE business training from other leaders in the company who have paved the way for success.
- Represent a brand that is alignment with market trends. (Gluten/dairy/soy-free, vegan, free of parabens, mineral oil and harmful chemicals.)
Who endorses network marketing?
Please fill in the form below to receive a link to the full Arbonne Opportunity Business Presentation video.
The video includes details about Arbonne’s compensation plan, company history and philosophy.